PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE FACTORY REFURBISHED TO GRADE A/B STANDARD.
GRADE A – MINOR TO MODERATE MARKS / SCRATCHES (with new kart)
GRADE B – MODERATE TO MAJOR MARKS/SCRATCHES (with new or refurbished kart)
+ FREE CARRY BAG WORTH £39.99
+ FREE HOVERKART WORTH £69.99
Looking for a safe and reliable hoverboard, from an Established UK Company? Look no further – the Bluefin™ Hoverboard is the safest and trusted brand available on the market. The board is built using the highest quality components, including; German designed Silent Drive motors, Samsung Lithium-Ion long life battery and ultra responsive gyro-sensors, giving you the ultimate ride experience and a board designed to last for years. All Bluefin™ 6.5″ Hoverboards come with front LED lights.
The Bluefin™ 6.5″ Classic range is suitable for all ages, both indoors and outdoors. Join the crew and ride out on the UK’s best selling Swegway Hoverboard now!
- 1 x Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboard (UK Test House Approved)
- 1 x Genuine Samsung battery with Protection Circuit
- 1 x CE Approved safe Charger with BS1363 3 Pin UK Plug
- 1 x English User manual
- 12 Month Warranty
- 1 x Standard Hoverkart
- Up to 4 hours ride time from a 2 hour charge
- Max Speed: 10-15 km/h | Min weight: 20kg | Max weight: 100kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
- Board Weight: 10kg | Dimensions: 65cm x 24.5cm x 23cm (L x W x D)
- Wheel Size: 6.5″ with solid tyres
- 350 Watt German designed Silent Drive motors
- Front LED lights
Battery & Charger:
- Built-in Genuine Samsung Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (36V, 4.4 Ah)
- Safe CE certified BS1363 3 pin UK Charger
Tested and Verified as 100% safe
You may have seen the news about counterfeit Chinese hoverboard’s entering the UK market – you can be assured that the Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboard is fully certified to CE, RoHs & TUV standards. It has also been tested in a certified UK test facility and has been verified as 100% safe, giving you peace of mind you are buying a safe and quality board.
Bluefin trading advises that a Silicon case is used to protect the outer casing of your hoverboard whilst using any kart attachment. Bluefin trading can take no responsibility for any aesthetic damage caused to your hoverboard swegway if protective silicon casing is not used.