The Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboard – As ridden by Ant and Dec & featured on The Gadget Show
+ FREE CARRY BAG WORTH £39.99 + BUILT IN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WORTH £39.99
Looking for a top quality, safe hoverboard? Want to buy from an Established UK Company? Look no further – Bluefin Hoverboard is the most trusted supplier of hoverboards in the UK and Europe. With the highest quality components, including a Samsung Lithium-Ion battery, a German designed Silent Motor and ultra-responsive gyro sensors – Bluefin Hoverboards are safe and built to last.
All Bluefin Hoverboards come with a Bluetooth speaker inbuilt, and the Drifter is no exception! Connect your phone or device to your board and listen to tunes whilst you ride!
Bluefin™ 8″ Hoverboards also come with the added extra of LED light up wheel arches – to make sure you stand out from the crowd!
The 8″ Bluetooth range enables the user to connect their smart phone to the Swegway – play your favourite tunes whilst you ride! The speakers are loud and clear, voice prompts take the user through pairing and takes only seconds to connect.
The Bluefin™ 8″ Bluetooth range is suitable for all ages, both indoors and outdoors. Join the crew and ride out on the UK’s best selling Bluetooth Swegway Hoverboard now!
- 1 x Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboard (UK Test House Approved)
- 1 x Genuine Samsung battery with Protection Circuit
- 1x CE Approved safe Charger with BS1363 3 Pin UK Plug
- 1x English User manual
- 1 Year warranty
- Upto 6 hours ride time from a 2 hour charge
- Max Speed: 10-15 km/h | Min weight: 20kg | Max weight: 100kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
- Board Weight: 12kg
- Wheel Size: 8″ with solid tyres
- 350 Watt German designed Silent Drive motors
- Built in Bluetooth speaker for music on the move
- Light Up LED Wheel Arches
Battery & Charger:
- Built-in Genuine Samsung Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (36V, 4.4 Ah)
- Safe CE certified BS1363 3 pin UK Charger
Tested and Verified as 100% safe
The safest hoverboards on the market. Bluefin Hoverboards are fully certified to CE, RoHs and TUV standards. All our components have been individually tested to ensure they are at the highest safety and quality levels possible. Alongside CE and UK Trading Standards testing, our boards have been tested in a certified UK test facility please see our certifications here.